What are Spice Trade Associations
Trade Associations are organisations formed by the Government of the specific country.
Just as India has the Indian Spices Board, there are similar Spice Trade Associations available for every country.
These organisations help in supporting the suppliers, manufacturers and exporters of spices in their country.
With the help of these organizations, manufacturers of spices can find buyers (importers) in the country or continent of their choice.
Also, the Spice Trade Associations are the regulatory board that control and regulates all the activities performed by the manufacturers, suppliers and traders of spices. They provide standards of Quality, inspection and grade of spices. They set rules and policies for import and export of spices and herbs.
How could Spice Trade Organizations help Manufacturers and suppliers of spices belonging to other countries ?
Certain spice trade organizations provide a set of buyers and importers of spices in their country.
These organisations provide with the latest news and updates about the entry and import of spices in their country.
It is helpful to explore the website of the country’s Spice Trade Association with which you are planning to deal with.
Here, we have provided a list of Spice / Agricultural Trade Associations that you can explore.
- European Spice Association
- Australian Food and Grocery Council
- American Spice Trade Association
- Canadian Spice Trade Association
- Netherlands Spice Trade Association
- Danish Spices Association [Mail]
- AIIPA, (Italy)
- All Nippon Spices Association, (Japan)
- AFEXPO, (Spain) [Mail]
- Seasoning and Spice Association UK
- Livsmedelsforetagen, (Sweden)
- Fachverband der Nahrungs-und-Genussmittel-Industrie Osterreichs, (Austria)